The House System is a way of arranging the students into four equal parts. Each house has equal strength of the students. Each house is a small family unit. Each student is allocated a house. Inter house competition of sports, quiz and so many other activities are providing a focus on group task. Each house has been marked on the name of four Sahibjada’s of Shri Guru Gobind Singh ji.
- Ajit House
- Jujhar House
- Jorawar House
- Fateh House.
Aim of each house:-
- More involvement in extra curricular activities.
- The chance to be mentored and to mentor others.
- Increased aspiration through academic and co-curricular activities competitions.
- Increased participation in sports.
- Quality pastoral care in a family atmosphere.
- A distinct set of values and characteristics of different houses which will help them to come up with strong personal values.
A strong voice in decision making across the school.