Milestones

1921
|

Baba Manjh Ji a girls school was started in the Village Kang Mai

1945
|

Late S. Shivsaran Singh Sidhu, B.A. (Hons.), B.T., L.L.B ,  he was elected as M.L.A (Tanda).

1958
|

School was handed over to the Punjab Government

1981
|

Late Capt. Rajeshwar Singh Sidhu (Brother) served in Indian Army laid his life for serving nation

1994
|

School was started Gurudwara Sahib Ji, Kang Mai

1995
|

The foundation stone of the school building was laid down by Bibi Surjit Kaur Kalkat the then Cabinet Minister (Technical & Industrial Training Punjab)

2003
|

The school got CBSE affiliation for secondary

2006
|

The school got CBSE affiliation for Senior secondary